Forest Regulation Officer
- Participate in elaboration of Ministerial orders determining forest licenses;
- Elaborate standards and forms to be filled by applicants for forest licenses;
- Elaborate list of licenses required by the forest law;
- Prepare forest licenses for authorized Harvesting, transport, trade;
- Create and Maintain a database of licenses distributed country wide;
- Contribute to the quarterly reports by collecting data from District on Forest harvested, type and number of licenses distributed, revenues from forest products;
- Valuation of forests/trees to be harvested and supervise state forest public auction
- Coordinate issuance of export and import of forest products
- Perform any other duties assigned by the forestry department.
- Report to the Director of Forest Business support Unit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning