FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit two Unit Managers for FXBVillage Program.
Job title: Unit manager(s)
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Number of posts: Two (2)
Employment category: Fixed-term 12 months, Subject to renewal
Start date: March, 2023
Location: Nyaruguru & Gisagara Districts.
Scope of work:
FXBR is seeking to recruit 2 Unit Mangers to fulfill the following duties, responsibilities and they will be responsible for FXBVillage program execution at sector level. They will ensure proper project cycle management, planning, implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability, Learning and Human resources.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating Sector Field team in implementing FXB Village program;
- Leading program staff members from assigned sector in establishing weekly, Monthly, quarterly and annually action plans;
- Conducting field monitoring visits assessing strengths and weaknesses and proposing adjustments in the light of changing circumstances for beneficiaries’ interests;
- Ensure the consistency and accuracy of statistical and narrative reports from Field staffs to be submitted;
- Coordinating, leading, supervising and coordinating the program implementation activities in the assigned sector;
- Participate in preparation of action plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) based on stakeholders’ priorities and in consultation with his/her supervisor and colleagues;
- Ensure the quality of service delivery to all stakeholders, timely submission of high quality reports and proper documentation and filing;
- Representing FXB with key stakeholders related to the program;
- Preparation of plans and reports to be submitted to key partners at sector and District levels;
- Perform any other duties/ responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development studies, Social sciences or other related field;
- Proficient in MS office (Ms word, Ms Excel, Ms Power point…);
- At least 5 years’ experience in development program implementation and Management;
- At least two years working experience in staff management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and Kinyarwanda;
- Excellent coordination skills, Clear communication skills and staff management;
- Rwandan by Nationality and ready to live in the working place;
- Category A driving license is required.
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications include motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form (found here:http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ). The applications will be accepted no later than Friday, January 06, 2023 at 5:00PM
Done at Ruyenzi on December 23, 2022