DUHaranira AMajyambere y’ICyaro is a local non-profit organization based in Kigali, the capital of Rwanda, Kicukiro District, Niboye Sector. DUHAMIC-ADRI is implementing a five-year PEPFAR/USAID funded Project named IGIRE-JYAMBERE in all sectors of Nyarugenge and Muhanga Districts.
The IGIRE-JYAMBERE Activity will be implemented by a team of staff that will provide technical, analytical, management, and interpersonal skills and experience at different level to ensure well rounded OVC-DREAMS.
It is in this regards that DUHAMIC-ADRI would like to recruit qualified personnel on the following position: Communication Specialist (Net Salary: 840.000 RWF)
Major responsibilities for the Communication Speciaist:
- The Communication Specialist will work closely with the Chief of Party to identify and coordinate communications needs of the IGIRE-JYAMBERE Activity,
- He /She will support technical staff in designing and managing project events, partner engagement and networking, selecting and documenting success stories for publishing,
- He /She will develop innovations to effectively communicate the project’s performance internally and to the externally,
- Coordinate and maintain communication strategies for internal and external use in line with USAID and DUHAMIC ADRI policies and guidelines,
- Develop and maintain a communication resource tool for compiling and cataloguing of project’s communication tools and documents.
- Create and produce periodic internal newsletter for the project achievements,
Interested candidates shall fulfill the following conditions, qualifications and skills:
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in Communication or other related fields
- Having a minimum experience of at least 2 years in communication positions
- Having a strong and proven oral and written communication skills in English
- Having a maximum age of 40 years old
- Having management skills with the ability of prioritization
- Having a strong and proven experience in social medias use and management
- Be available and ready to start immediately with October 2022
Female candidates fulfilling required conditions and qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates will send their applications which includes a motivational letter, detailed CV, copy of degree(s) and relevant certificates if any to the following email address: email@example.com no later than Sunday, September, 25th, 2022 at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali, 20th September 2022