Strawberry bread makes a flexible breakfast bread, anytime snack, or a decadent dessert.
This recipe for strawberry fast bread seems candy, moist, and oh-so-delicious. It’s loaded with berries, and a light-weight powder sugar glaze makes the proper topping.
Our Favourite Fast Bread!
- Our copycat recipe from Panera makes use of Problem Butter to get that bistro-quality taste and tender, moist texture!
- This bread makes use of easy elements you doubtless have readily available.
- Problem Butter is farmer-owned and made the old style means from contemporary cream from comfortable cows! It provides scrumptious taste whereas making for an additional moist loaf.
- Make this simple fast bread recipe to serve with tea or espresso!
This recipe has been sponsored by Problem Butter.
How one can Make Strawberry Bread
A fast overview, listed below are the step for making the strawberry bread recipe under.
- Cream: Cream sugar and butter, add eggs and cream. Mix the dry elements.
- Combine: Add the flour combination to the moist elements and fold in contemporary berries.
- Pour: Batter right into a metallic pan and high with extra berries
- Bake and Cool: Earlier than slicing.
Professional Suggestions For Excellent Fast Bread
- If utilizing frozen berries, toss them within the dry combine earlier than including them to the batter to maintain them from sinking to the underside.
- Use unsalted butter in baking and add your individual salt.
- Don’t over combine, or the bread shall be too dense.
- Let the eggs come to room temperature earlier than use.
Save a Loaf for the Freezer!
- Retailer strawberry bread in an hermetic container at room temperature for as much as 4 days.
- Wrap entire loaves or slices in plastic wrap and place them in zippered baggage for as much as 8 weeks.
- Use strawberry bread to make this favourite bread pudding recipe that may be made upfront and served scorching or chilly!
Our Favourite Fast Breads
Did your loved ones love this Strawberry Bread? You should definitely go away a score and a remark under!
Moist and candy strawberry bread with a scrumptious glaze makes for an excellent breakfast, snack, and even dessert!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×4-inch baking pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt with a whisk. Put aside.
In a separate medium bowl, cream sugar and butter collectively. Add eggs, cream, and lemon juice. Combine effectively to mix.
Add the dry combination to the butter combination and stir simply till mixed. Don’t overmix.
Put aside 2 tablespoons of strawberries for topping the bread. Toss the remaining strawberries with 1 tablespoon flour. Take away any extra flour and really gently fold them into the batter.
Unfold the batter into the baking pan and high with reserved strawberries.
Bake for 60-70 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear. Take away from pan and funky on a wire rack.
As soon as the bread has cooled, mix the glaze elements in a bowl till clean.
Drizzle excessive of the bread and let set.
- If utilizing entire berries like blueberries, toss them in flour first so that they don’t sink to the underside of the batter.
- Make sure the butter and eggs are softened earlier than mixing and cream till gentle and fluffy earlier than including different elements.
- Keep away from overmixing the batter or the bread shall be robust and chewy.
- The pan will be greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Use a metallic baking pan for the very best outcomes.
- Be certain to not over bake the bread, a toothpick inserted within the center ought to come out clear.
- Cool fully earlier than slicing.
Energy: 315 | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 15g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.