This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
Easy to make and filled with unbelievable taste, maple roasted brussels sprouts and butternut squash is the right aspect dish. The veggies are crisp on the sides however comfortable and tender on the within, tossed in a scrumptious maple glaze and surrounded by crunchy pecans and cranberries.
Get your each day dose of veggies with these maple-roasted brussels sprouts and squash, then add a couple of of my different favourite recipes to the rotation: tender roasted root greens, parmesan garlic zucchini spears, and cauliflower steaks!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash in a Maple Glaze
Brussels spouts. Do you like them or hate them? Or have you ever even tried them? As a result of the lady that was trying out my groceries had by no means tried them. She didn’t even know tips on how to cook dinner them. I do must say I used to fall into this class. I assumed brussels sprouts… gross. All of it modified for me when my sister in legislation launched our household to this recipe at Thanksgiving a couple of years in the past. If Brussels sprouts are ready the proper approach, they’re AMAZING!
I choose my brussels sprouts to be drizzled with actual maple syrup to offer them a candy taste. However you can even drizzle them with balsamic vinegar which is nice too! Roasting brussels spouts and butternut squash is my favourite method to put together them! They get that crispy, barely charred edge with a young inside.The addition of crunchy pecans and cranberries actually makes this the right vacation aspect. You’re going to love this recipe!
Mix these substances to make a flavorful and well-balanced maple roasted vegetable dish. It’s probably the most scrumptious method to get your each day dose of veggies!
- Brussels Sprouts: Present a hearty base with a barely nutty taste.
- Butternut Squash: Provides pure sweetness and a creamy texture to the dish.
- Olive Oil: Coats the veggies for a crispy exterior throughout roasting.
- Actual Maple Syrup: Infuses a delicate sweetness to reinforce flavors.
- Salt and Pepper: Season to style to steadiness your maple roasted greens!
- Pecans: So the dish has some crunch and extra nutty taste.
- Dried Cranberries: Provide a chewy, tart distinction for a burst of taste.
Methods to Make Maple Roasted Greens
Just a few easy steps and half-hour of your time is all it takes to make these mouthwatering maple roasted greens. Even if you happen to’re not a fan of Brussels sprouts or squash, you’ll be after giving this recipe a attempt. It’s simply so good! The proper mixture of flavors and textures.
- Preheat Oven, Put together Pan: Preheat oven to 425 levels Fahrenheit and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat: In a big bowl mix the Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Toss to coat then season with salt and pepper.
- Roast: Unfold evenly on the baking sheet and roast within the oven for 25 minutes or till tender and flippantly browned. Then take away from the oven.
- Mix: Add the roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash again to the massive bowl. Add pecans, cranberries, after which the remaining 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. Gently toss so it’s coated. Then serve instantly.
Suggestions and Tips
Make your maple roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash style much more wonderful with these fast suggestions!
- Good Roasting: Guarantee even roasting by spreading the veggies in a single layer on the baking sheet. Don’t crowd the pan, and ensure there’s sufficient room between every vegetable.
- Customise Maple Taste: Modify maple syrup amount primarily based in your sweetness choice. Begin with much less after which add extra to style!
- Add Seasonings: Experiment with herbs like rosemary or thyme for added taste.
- Nut Variations: Swap pecans for almonds or walnuts to personalize the crunch.
This maple roasted veggie dish shops properly within the fridge, lasting for as much as 3 days in an hermetic container. To reheat, merely preheat your oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit, unfold the leftovers on a baking sheet, and heat for 10-Quarter-hour. This helps preserve the tasty crispiness.
Pin this now to search out it later
Preheat oven to 425 levels Fahrenheit and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In a big bowl mix the Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Toss to coat then season with salt and pepper.
Unfold evenly on the baking sheet and roast within the oven for 25 minutes or till tender and flippantly browned. Take away from the oven.
Add the roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash again to the massive bowl. Add pecans, cranberries, and the remaining 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. Gently toss to coat. Serve instantly.
Up to date on November 20, 2023
Energy: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 5gFats: 19gSaturated Fats: 2gSodium: 24mgPotassium: 658mgFiber: 7gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 8615IUVitamin C: 80mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 2mg
Diet data is routinely calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.