Sharpen Jobs Ltd
Sharpen Jobs Ltd is a Human Resources consultancy firm specializing in a 360 round of HR services in accordance with HR practices; we also deliver training that targets enhancing Human Resources capacity for our client’s staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Other many benefits after Probation period
Sharpen Jobs Ltd is a Human Resources consultancy firm specialized in a 360 round of HR services in accordance with HR practices; we also deliver trainings that target to enhance Human Resources capacity for our clients’ staff.
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will plan and drive the retail operations so as to ensure maximum sales, maximum profitability, optimum stocking, increase in customer satisfaction and continued business growth. To maintain the desired visual merchandising, retail operations, customer service, replenishment, recovery standards in his/ her area in the store in all aspects. To sponsor and coach the team and drive continuous improvements.
Operational Standards and Management
- Prepare Territory operating plan (new store, seasonal and store) and ensure effective implementation
- Ensure all the stores are in compliance with the store operating and customer service standards
- Ensure all the stores are in compliance with the company policy on employment and state laws, health and safety standards
- Ensure all the stores portrays the company image in all aspects of personal presentation and adheres to the company dress code as laid out by the Company
- Ensure all store sales, promotions are planned effectively, executed and promptly and maintained professionally
- Responsible of checking/monitoring the experies and propose the promotion of soon expiries
Inventory Management & Stock Distribution
- Ensure adequate Inventory and Warehouse management in the territory (order management, stock consolidation, movement and transfer, optimum stock utilization, stock return, and shrinkage)
- Review and analyze the stock and sales reports monitoring over and under stocks, implementing corrective action to be taken.
- Review and effectively deal with fast/ slow lines, new ranges, and end of ranges and implement necessary action.
- Provide a weekly or biweekly report on missing items
- Provision of monthly feedback to Concept on sales, stock positions, and product feedback.
Business Management & Development
- Strategize and seek opportunities for expansion in the territory
- Manage roll-out of new projects and time-bound implementation of projects
- Research and look for good property and locations
- Understand Territory dynamics (demographics, consumer behavior, market understanding etc)
- Manage and support in team recruitment
- Conduct staff welfare activities (housing and transport)
- Ensure that all new recruits understand their job and inducted well within the company
- Monitor and appraise the performance of retail staffs in coordination with area retail managers and developing individual career plans.
- Set KRA’s for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal
- Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the direct reportees
Sales and Commercial Performance
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of sales budgets.
- Maximize sales and profitability of the Sawa Citi brand.
- Maximize productivity targets (sales per sqft, ATV, Conversion, etc).
- Control costs within budgetary guidelines.
- Identify internal and external commercial opportunities
- Ensure adequate Stock and Space Management
- Conduct SWOT review to analyze the customer profile
- Provide monthly feedback on competitor and event activities
- Suggest improvements based on benchmark practices
- At least 5 years of experience in an Operations Manager position
- At least 3 years of experience in Food Retail/ Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets or in high-volume retail companies
- Degree qualified
How to apply:
Kindly send your application documents( All merged in one document) to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 29th September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.