Established in 1991, Objectivity is a values-driven software development company specialized in delivering custom software solutions, digital transformation, and IT consulting. Employ innovative thinking and decades of expertise to help clients leverage the latest technologies, always aiming to create the most fit-for-purpose digital solutions. Work with clients from a range of industries, including retail, health and social care, finance, transportation and more. For Objectivity, realizing projects is about more than software development. The aim is to help organization tackle business challenges and grow in a way that suits your needs.
Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of working.
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but at the same time have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process.
You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy working with us.
Our technology and tools:
- .NET Core
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies.
- Following the industry and company’s best practices, i.e. the clean code standards for programming.
- Constant active improvement as a technical expert and a valuable team member.
- Participation in the process of analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of new functionalities.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience among your team and across the company.
You are The One, if you have:
- Experience in working with web applications.
- Experience in .NET and mainstream ORM.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Teamwork abilities.
- At least 3 years of experience as a .NET developer.
- Experience in relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and data modelling.
- Pro customer attitude and ability to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Experience with RESTful web services and Azure.
- Knowledge of common security pitfalls in web development.
- Experience in the Agile delivery environment with tooling to include GIT, TeamCity/Azure DevOps, nUnit, Moq, PowerShell, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, design patterns, agile methodologies.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- Working time: 45 hours/week (9hrs/day including 30 mins lunch break);
- Holidays: 26 annual leave days for from the 1st day of employment;
- Medical care and Life insurance;
- Remote work and Flexible working hours;
- Internal trainings, workshops;
- Gold Cards and Referral bonus;
- English classes during working hours;
- Long service award.
All qualified candidates should submit their applications by using the” Apply for this job” button below by the 26th of September 2022.