- MOH MALARIA ELIMINATION PROGRAMM FOR RUHUHA(MEPR)Medical Laboratory technologistPostedSep 21, 2022DeadlineSep 30, 20221 PostLevel:5.IIApply NowBackJob descriptionMinimum Qualifications
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Being quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative
- Have good organization and communication skills
- Being fluent in academic English (speaking and writing). Knowledge of French is an asset
- Have at least three-years of experiences working in diagnostic or research in biomedical fields. Experience in mycobacteria testing is considered an asset.