JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: PROJECT FACILITATORS
FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit eight Project facilitators for FXBVillage Program.
Job title: Project Facilitator(s)
Reports to: Unit Manager
Number of positions: Eight (8)
Employment category: Fixed-term 12 months, Subject to renewal
Start date: March, 2023
Location: Gisagara and Nyaruguru Districts.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The project officer is responsible for the planning and execution of FXBVillage Program activities implemented under FXB International.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Introducing the program to the stakeholders, including local leaders, making the program execution structure and expectations understandable;
- Working with stakeholders to identify and enroll eligible beneficiaries in the program;
- Providing program services to the beneficiaries in economic, education, Health, Nutrition and social components;
- Keeping beneficiaries’ database and update it continuously;
- Ensuring that all program volunteers, beneficiaries and stakeholders are trained on program key interventions including Economic empowerment, education, Child rights, Health, Nutrition, HIV Prevention, Psychosocial support, WASH environment and housing;
- Prepare action plans and budgets of activities concerned in the components of economic, education, social, Health, Nutrition, Psychosocial support and HIV Prevention;
- Ensure the quality of service delivery to all stakeholders, timely submission of high quality reports, proper documentation and filing;
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of program activities and involving all stakeholders;
- Ensure whether all supported children in education have necessary school materials, school uniform ,school fees, perform well, remain in and complete schools;
- Training of beneficiaries on different aspects but not limited to family planning, sexual and reproductive health, HIV, hygiene, nutrition, Economic strengthening ,Education and child rights;
- Representing FXB Rwanda in the area of attachment;
- Ensure whether program beneficiaries have adequate materials for Hygiene and WASH and verify whether they follow WASH and Hygiene principles;
- Providing regularly reports on the program’s activities in assigned area of implementation;
- Conduct home visits to program beneficiaries in order to assist and follow up program activities;
- Engaging specifically education leaders/officers, local leaders, private sector and other relevant stakeholders for making program’s success;
- Perform any other duties/ responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, sociology, education, management, public health, Nursing, healthcare, clinical psychology or other related fields;
- Proven experience in projects working serving vulnerable populations (at least three years); and at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Skilled with preparing and presenting budgets, reports and action plans;
- Relevant experience in working with local leaders / communities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and Kinyarwanda;
- Proficient in MS office(Ms word,Ms Excel,Ms Power point,);
- Management skills and abilities to team work;
- Rwandan by Nationality and ready to live in the working place and willing to work in rural area;
- Category A driving license is required.
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at [email protected]. The applications include motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form (found here:http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ). The applications will be accepted no later than Friday, January 06, 2023 at 5:00PM
Done at Ruyenzi on December 23, 2022