DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to develop, implement, track, and contribute to the planning, implementation, and optimization of our online marketing campaigns duties across all digital channels. The online marketing manager’s responsibilities include promoting products or services through digital platforms, creating marketing strategies, and monitoring the online presence of the company.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Managing and updating social media platforms. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Brainstorm new and creating innovative content.
- Overseeing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments, conversion tests, all digital marketing, marketing database, graphic design, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage, measure and report performance of all digital marketing and Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and assess against goals Return on investment (ROI) and key performance indicator (KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Writing Search engine optimization (SEO) copy for the website.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements/ Skills:
- Marketing or communications related degree.
- Proven working experience as a digital marketing manager.
- Broad experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Development in art work
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
How To Apply
All interested applicants can send their applications on the email below
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than on 23rd September 2022.