Reporting to the CFO, the Employee overall responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Account reconciliation and analysis: prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, investments, capital leases, inter-company balances, etc.;
- Maintains account controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Processing transactions within the account’s payables and accounts receivable ledger;
- Secures financial information by completing database backups;
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations;
- Prepare the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns;
- Interact with the banking partners when required;
- Any other duty assigned by the Chief Financial officer.
The Skills and Requirements for the role are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field; ACCA or CPA qualification is an added value.
- Min. 3 years in a similar position within a fast-paced reputable organization; Telecom or Energy is an added value.
- Good knowledge of reconciliation, taxation and IFRS procedures.
- Good knowledge in analysis of accounts and financial reporting.
- Strong organization, communication, and coordination skills.
- Proficient in Excel and any other accounting software is an added value.
- Proficient in English and Kinyarwanda, French is added value.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and well detailed CV not later than 29th January 2023 via the apply button below